It is the right of every parent to know about the progress of his/her ward at the educational institution. In order to excel, it is very essential to ask for the feedback. We, at SVA, believe in mutual feedback, which eventually will help both students and faculty to nurture. We provide an effective platform between the academy and guardians through regular monthly interactions (PTM etc.). The performance of every student is shared with the parents via a-mails and/or SMS alerts
Our mission is to groom the youths for excelling in academics along with focus on inculcating moral values, ethics and making them responsible citizens so that they can be crowned on the topmost institutions of the country. We have a competent administrative team, biometric attendance for students and staff, regular
- The students should regard the faculty andadministration.
- SVA ensures that one should avoid using insulting, provocative, and threatening language.
- Students are expected to behave in a responsible manner within and outside the premises.
- Students are expected to keep the premises neat and clean. Spitting, throwing pieces of paper, writing on the walls etc. are strictly prohibited.
- .Students should refrain from unnecessary arguments and should behave in a manner most befitting the academy reputation.
- Notices are meant for the students, it is advised and suggested that each student refer to the announcements on notice boards regularly.
- The schedule for the fee as agreed during the registration should be strictly followed.
- We expect our students to support and maintain the peace, serenity and cleanliness of the academy.